Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Big Brother: I've Been Called A Ball Buster Before

     So, Hayden is HOH and it looks like him and Enzo have paired up to keep Brittney around.  Everything is going to ride on the POV this week.  If Lane wins, he takes himself off and votes Enzo out of the house and loses Enzo's vote in a situation where he needs every vote he can get.  If Brittney wins, she takes herself off and sends Enzo home, which helps Lane's cause by saving him the scar from voting out Enzo.  If Enzo or Hayden wins, nominations stay the same and Lane goes home.  I'm not sure what effect that would have on the final vote.
      That's all I really have to comment on this week, so I'm going to do 4 burning questions at this point in the season...

4.  How is Ragan going to react to Matt's lie?
          Ragan got very close to Matt and felt they were kindred spirits.  Seeing how Kathy reacted to the truth about Matt's wife, I can't imagine Ragan not being totally destroyed.  I'm not sure what Matt was thinking trying this ploy in the first place.  Whether or not he thought it was just a game strategy, there is no way he could have thought that others in the house would be able to brush off the truth as part of the game.  And what matters most in these games is not how you would react but how others will react.  If it's not painfully awkward in the jury house right now, its going to get one hundred times worse when Ragan's shoes walk through the door.

3.  Can Lane do a confessional without yelling and chopping one hand into the other for emphasis?
           Now that there is only four people in the house and we get to see that much more of Lane in the confessional, this is really starting to bug me.  The act was slightly humorous the first time they showed it, but now that we've all seen it a hundred times the luster is off the penny.  I went from being OK with Lane winning to hoping he falls on his face in a matter of two shows.  Just talk to the camera like a normal person, sir.  The only saving grace for Lane, in my eyes, was his anti-flower rant.  As a fellow "I don't do flowers" male, I couldn't help but cheer his excited yell and hand chop for at least a couple minutes.

2.  Can't somebody get Brittney some hair dye?
          If this finance of hers is so caring and loving don't you think he would have put some hair dye in her HOH basket?  Those roots show more and more every week.  These people get all the food and alcohol they want, but a girl can't get a few beauty aids.  They should make that one of the reward challenges, win a months worth of hair dye.  I really should care less about this, but it bothers me when pretty girls feel they need to be blond.  Brunettes are better looking, ladies.  Keep your hair its natural color.
     ...that may have been the gayest paragraph I have ever written.

1.  What the hell does the nickname Meow, Meow mean?
          I've asked it before and I still don't have an answer.  What the hell?  It makes no sense.  Why does a grown man call himself that?  I demand answers before the season comes to an end!

No comments:

Post a Comment