Friday, September 3, 2010

Big Brother: I'm No English Major

     I haven't decided if Lane is brilliant or really stupid yet.  It really felt like it was time for him to make a big move and keep Ragan, but I'm not sure his chances are any better or worse now that he ultimately decided to evict Ragan.  Everything for him comes down to Brittney winning the HOH this week.  If she wins he has no choice but to evict one of his friends and doesn't look disloyal in the process.  If she loses though, and he evicts Enzo or Hayden over her, he loses at least one vote in the jury, if not two.  I wonder, if Enzo wins, he would be smart enough to put Hayden and Brittney on the block, forcing Lane to chose between taking the opportunity to get rid of the hands on jury favorite and staying loyal to the Brigade?  This next week could either be very interesting or extremely boring.
     This week also gave us a vist to the jury house.  Holy shit, did I forget how nauseating Brendon and Rachel are!  We need to inact some kind of law that prevents them from ever being shown on TV again.  If these two become the next Rob and Amber reality "it couple" I think I'll end up shooting my TV.  My question about the jury house is, why do they only show us the feet of the person entering the house?  We know who it is.  They aren't hiding anything from us.  Just show the whole person.

     Not much to write now that we are down to the nitty gritty, so here are my rankings...

1.Hayden
2.Lane
3.Enzo
4.Brittney

No comments:

Post a Comment